SUNSAVER POOL HEATING SYSTEMS
SUNSAVERTM is the high-performance solar system that can heat your pool far beyond the few warm pool days of summer. Just as important, you won’t have to pay a dime in pool heating bills. Enjoy free heat from the sun and months more swimming fun with the most reliable name in solar pool heating.
The SUNSAVERTM System:
- Heats your pool to a warm, comfortable temperature with environment-friendly energy, free from the sun.
- Extends your swim season with luxuriously warm water.
- Dramatically reduces or eliminates pool heating costs.
- Adds value to your pool and to your home.
- Comes with a Full 12-year warranty backed by FAFCO, the world’s largest manufacturer of solar pool heating collectors, with over 160,000 systems and more than 1,300,000 solar collectors installed worldwide.
Most trusted brand with over 1.3 million solar panels installed worldwide–that’s double any other manufacturer.
- The only solar pool heating manufacturer with over 30 years of proven experience and reliability.
- Highest rated heating performance in the solar industry.
- FAFCO panels are lightweight, ultraviolet resistant, and deliver unmatched protection against cracking and fading.
- 12 Year Full Repair & Replacement Warranty “Lifetime” limited warranty – not restricted by years like other brands.
- The only solar pool heating manufacturer with nearly 30 International & Domestic patents.
FAFCO continues to revolutionize the solar industry. We’re your ﬁrst choice in solar pool heating. Made In The USA!
- First to introduce solar heating for swimming pools.
- First to develop all polymer solar pool heating panels.
- First to provide comprehensive product warranty.
- First to install 1.3 million solar panels.
- First to invest in product performance innovation- resulting in the hottest performing panels in the industry.
- First to custom build a state-of-the-art dedicated solar R&D and manufacturing facility, located in Chico, CA.
It’s a question every pool owner asks at one time or another. For new pool owners, the chilly reality of pool ownership sets in when fall arrives and the pool is too cold to enjoy. For seasoned pool owners, the reality of an unheated pool turned into cold acceptance long ago. An unheated pool sits idle for months at a time. Starting now, you don’t have to bear the cold any longer. SunSaver™ is the high-performance solar system that can heat your pool far beyond the few warm pool days of summer. Just as important, you won’t have to pay a dime in pool heating bills. Enjoy free heat from the sun and months more swimming fun with the most reliable name in solar pool heating — FAFCO.
- Patented water ﬂow metering system distributes water evenly throughout the entire system for maximum heating efﬁciency.
- No hot and cold spots like other solar brands.
- Larger 2-inch, full-ﬂow header pipe prevents undue strain on your pool pump.
A typical FAFCO system consists of solar collectors – easily mounted on the roof – and an optional solar sensor and automatic control unit.
- Set automatic control unit for desired water temperature.
- Sensor detects changes in solar heat and tells the automatic control unit when there is energy available to work efﬁciently.
- Your pool pump sends cold water from the pool through the solar collectors.
- SunSaver™ solar collectors transfer the sun’s heat to the water as it ﬂows through the collectors
- Warm, solar-heated water ﬂows back to the pool, continuously circulating through the collectors until it reaches pre-set temperature levels. At night and in limited sunshine, a sensor prevents the pool from being cooled by automatically triggering the controller to shut off the system and drain water from the collectors.
ELECTRIC HEAT PUMPS FOR
When a solar pool heater cannot be used, we have a solution. Traditionally heating your pool can be very expensive, so most people are selective about when they heat their pool. Mirasol has a solution that saves money while giving you the more swim time: an electric heat pump. They oﬀer a great way to heat your pool, keeping it at a comfortable temperature all the time.
Heat pumps have a lower cost of operation because of the small amount of electricity they take to function. Unlike other types of heaters, heat pumps do not employ a heating element. Instead, they collect heat from the outside air and move it to your pool. Heat pumps simply transfer existing heat from the air to your water, through a compressor.
A fan pulls outside air in and over an evaporator coil; the heat is absorbed in the coil and transferred to a compressor where it continues to gain heat. Next, the compressor transfers the heat to water passing through. And your pool water becomes heated.
Besides the lower cost and energy eﬃcient properties, heat pumps are self-cleaning and very simple to use. They do not pollute your pool water and are made of materials that are impervious to pool chemicals. Heat pumps are convenient making a pool even more enjoyable. Take a look at our Pentair heaters and heat pumps today.
One of the most common ways to heat a pool and/or Spa is by using a gas heater. Mirasol has the industry leading, gas heater for you, the Max-E-Therm®.
Today’s gas heaters are more practical and eﬃcient than older models. We can help you replace your old pool heater or ﬁnd the perfect gas heater for your new pool’s needs. Control your pool’s temperature with advanced technology through a heavy-duty unit that is simple to use and maintain.
MAX-E-THERM Gas Heaters
Our Pentair gas heaters are lightweight and compact for your convenience. They are industry stand-outs due to their energy eﬃciency and cost savings, while also maintaining the impeccable quality and functionality. Gas heaters are simple install and are easily switched from one gas source to another. Mirasol has the right solution for you.
Composed of materials that are weather and heat resistant, our gas heaters will never rust. If you are looking for a gas heater that you can rely on to always maintain the perfect temperature of your pool, Mirasol can help you the right solution, or click here to learn more about gas heaters. [Goes to PDF)